Crystal cat sand is translucent pellet beads or some irregular particles, some brands will be mixed with different colors of beads, the effect of mildew, antibacterial, deodorant and so on.
The advantage of crystal cat arenaceous is absorptive force is strong, bead after absorbing urine can change color, until whole basin is about 8 when change color, can change entirely new. Of course the stool will not disappear, or should be cleaned every day.
1. Strong deodorization. It can hold the odor of urine or feces tightly and keep the air in your room fresh and odorless.
2. Super fast moisture absorption. It can quickly suck up the pet’s urine and feces in a very short time. Moisture absorption is more than 80% of its weight and still keeps its appearance dry.
3. Lasting effect. 4 pounds/bag of cat litter can last a cat for more than a month.
Powerful anti-bacterial. Because the litter box in the cat is dry, the bacterial reproduction is reduced. If you use an antimicrobial cat litter, it can also kill bacteria.
5. Easy to handle. Silica gel cat sand without caking, no imprint, no dust, light weight, less amount of garbage, can be treated as ordinary garbage; Family use is convenient, safe.
1-8mm or customer requirement
450 g/L – 500 – g/L
The water content
(1) the beads are light and round and easy to pull out; Many cats are interested in beads and often play with them. Some cats also eat crystal sand, which can be dangerous.
(2) when it is close to full absorption but still able to be used, the taste of ammonia is very heavy, the deodorization effect fails, and the host will struggle to find a new one. Every time you change crystal sand, you should hold your breath for a long time.
(3) it hurts to step on crystal cat litter barefoot.
(4) the dust of the crystal sand is also very big. Some cats will cough when they smell the new sand.
(5) do not flush the toilet.
Advice: there are also people who use double-layered cat litter POTS, with crystal cat litter on the top and clotted cat litter or cat diapers on the bottom to absorb the flow of urine and reduce wastage.