1. If the used cat litter is non-soluble in water, such as bentonite cat litter or crystal cat litter, the cat owner shall collect it and put it in the bag and take it to the trash can downstairs. If it is dissolved in water, the cat litter can be directly thrown into the toilet and flushed, such as tofu cat litter.
2. The litter change once a day.
3. It is necessary to clean the tubs after replacing the cat litter.
According to the usage characteristics, cat litter can be divided into two categories:
1. Meibomian sand: the main ingredient is bentonite, which will form a ball when it is absorbed into the urine or feces
Clean up after your toilet.
2. When the non-knotted cat litter meets the urine, it will not be knotted, and it can be removed after the cat defecate. After use, it needs to be replaced as a whole.
1. Organic cat litter: wood cat litter, paper cat litter, bamboo sand, grass sand and grain sand;
2. Inorganic cat litter: bentonite cat litter, crystal cat litter and zeolite cat litter.